- In a recent interview at the Enterprise Mobility Exchange, 02-03 November 2011, Las Vegas, Dr. Ahmed el Adl, VP – Enterprise Mobility, SAP shares his views on the key drivers impacting on the enterprise mobility market, and the
Dr. el Adl is a key member of the Global Enterprise Mobility Exchange Advisory Council, playing an instrumental role in shaping the agenda and overall content of the Enterprise Mobility Exchange.
- Brian Reed, Director – Transportation and Services, Papa Johns Pizza recently gave an interview at the Enterprise Mobility Exchange, 02-03 November 2011 in Las Vegas, covering his views on the direction of the enterprise mobility market – available to download here.
- In a recent excusive interview with the Enterprise Mobility Exchange David Krebs, Director - Mobile and Wireless Practice, VDC Research shared his views on the direction of the enterprise mobility market, and the key trends to watch out for in 2012 and beyond
David is a key member of the Global Enterprise Mobility Exchange Advisory Council, playing an instrumental role in shaping the agenda and overall content of the Enterprise Mobility Exchange.
- Tony Winston Senior Manager, Wireless and Innovation, Capital One sat down with the Enterprise Mobility Exchange to share his perspectives on the latest trends impacting on investments in the enterprise mobility space, and how to overcome the key challenges in this process.
- Matthew Berardi: Choosing The Right Devices For Your Field Workforce
Matthew Berardi, FedEx Ground discusses the key criteria to take into consideration when choosing mobile technology for the field workforce. Matthew also comments on the smartphone vs. ruggedized device debate, and outlines how to overcome the challenge of managing multiple mobile deployments across an enterprise.
- Smart Phone Technology versus Ruggedised Devices
Nick McQuire, Research Director for Mobile Enterprise and Machine to Machine Services EMEA at IDC, joins IQPC Exchange to discuss developments in the market. He comments on the economic trends which are having the biggest impact on the enterprise mobility market and identifies the main threats and opportunities for global enterprises as the workforce and the consumer become increasingly mobile. He discusses the influence of smart phone technology on ruggedized device product development and vice versa, and identifies the key criteria that CIOs and heads of mobile workforce should look for when choosing devices for their field service engineers. Finally, he reflects on the key trends to be aware of that will impact on enabling the mobile workforce
Nick McQuire will be speaking at the Enterprise Mobility Exchange, 9th-11th May at the Hotel Le Plaza, Brussels, Belgium. For further information about this event please visit www.enterprisemobilityexchange.com, call +44 (0) 207 368 9484 or email email@example.com.