Senior Enterprise Architect
Andrew has been fighting the good fight in Utilities IT since the mid 1990s, when the challenges were all around opening up monopoly markets to competition. Since then, there’s been a brief sojourn off to Control Systems to make sure that Die Hard 4.0 remains a work of fiction, and then a move to start moving everything onto SAP. Andrew is now National Grid’s lead on Enterprise mobility, just in time to be in the firing line for the iOS v Android wars.
Closing Panel Discussion: Overcoming the Trials and Tribulations in Implementing Mobile Technology
This closing panel will bring together a cross industry selection of mobility leaders from global field service organisations, each with a unique perspective to bring to the topic of implementing technology for the mobile workforce.
Delegates will have the opportunity to put their questions to and interact with the expert panel, and will come away from the session with innovative, practical tips and takeaways to help improve their own mobility strategies.
Key themes to be discussed include:
- Which device functionalities are critical for field services implementation according to your specific business needs?
- Matching cost of entry with cost of support to guarantee a successful mobile deployment
- Bring Your Own Device: How to mitigate increased data security risk when allowing employees to use personal devices in the workplace
- Standardising Mobile Enterprise Application Platforms (MEAPs) to deliver reliable and secure data access across the enterprise
- Developing a robust change management strategy to ensure end users are engaged in the selection and deployment of mobile technology
Confirmed panellists include:
Enterprise Mobility Video
Sponsors & Exhibitors