Director of Enterprise Architecture
Brian Cherne is the Director of Enterprise Architecture for Penske Logistics, LP Penske Corp. & General Electric. He is responsible for the management soft infrastructure technologies like web, middleware, client server, database, and Mainframe frameworks. Likewise he manages mobile technologies solutions from cellular and scanners. His team sets the direction for standards, integration, IT governance and emerging technologies.
Prior to joining Penske, Brian performed consulting in both the financial and health care sectors for firms like Aventis Pharmaceuticals and National City Bank.
Brian spent most of his career working within Trading, Investment and Treasury Systems for such firms as American Express / Shearson Lehman Brothers / The Boston Company and Key Corp / McDonald Investments/ Victory Capital Management / Spears, Benzak, Salomon & Farrell in front, middle and back office divisions providing technology business solutions. His roles evolved from positions in development & engineering to vice president and officer leadership capacities overseeing global design, execution and operational technology eco-systems.
Interactive Panel Discussion: Combining People, Process and Technology to Achieve Optimum Efficiency in Your Mobility Projects
This session brings together a cross industry selection of mobility executives, each with a unique perspective on implementing technology for each part of their mobile workforce. Delegates will have the opportunity to put their questions to and interact with this never-before-seen expert panel of mobility leaders and will come away from the session with innovative, peer led insight to help improve their mobility strategies.
Key themes to be discussed include:
- Calculating the real ROI in investments in ruggedized and consumer grade products - and how to feed this back to the wider organization
- Tracking your fleet and mobile workforce more efficiently using GPS technology
- Mobile application development: Native vs. web based applications – which is right for your business?
- BYOD: How to mitigate increased data security risk when allowing employees to use personal devices in the workplace
- What more can the solution provider community do to help with your current and forthcoming mobile deployments?
Director of Solutions Architecture
VP IT, Packaged Beverages and Client Services
Dr Pepper Snapple Group
Corporate Manager of Wireless & Mobility
Stanley Black & Decker
Enterprise Solutions Architect
Enterprise Mobility Video