The Global State of Enterprise Mobility: A Look to the Past, Present & Future
The Results are in ... A few months ago we asked the Enterprise Mobility community to take our survey looking at the Global State of Enterprise Mobility. We had a huge response and have just compiled the results in a report; The Global State of Enterprise Mobility: A Look to the Past, Present & Future.
With an exclusive foreword by Dr Brian Laughlin, Technical Fellow, Technical Architecture / Strategic Planning at The Boeing Company and Advisory Board member for the Enterprise Mobility Exchange and other key industry insights from Google, GE Capital, Coca-Cola T-Mobile and British American Tobacco, the brand new report gives a deep insight into the investment priorities and challenges of leading enterprise mobility and IT professionals.
- Mobile Apps look set to be the top investment among Enterprise Mobility and IT Practitioners in 2014. (47.6%)
- 44% of respondents currently have a mobility strategy in their business, while a further 20% are at phase 3 of implementation
- 70% of respondents cited increased productivity as the main reason behind their mobile solution investments
- Change management issues is the greatest challenge for 40% of practitioner respondents when implementing a mobility strategy
- Almost a quarter of respondents have financial resources of up to $250,000 to spend on mobility solutions in the next 18 months
- Security solutions are a bigger priority for organisations in the future, with an expected growth of 20% from 2013 to 2014
The report also shares exclusive industry insights including:
- 7 tips to lower security budget
- 10 Industry lessons learned for successful implementation of mobility solutions
- 7 future trends to watch out for in Enterprise Mobility
For more information, download the Report: The Global State of Enterprise Mobility: A Look to the Past, Present & Future