Member Spotlight: Bob Gibson Of IQPC
10 Things That Might Surprise You About IQPC's Chief Digital Officer
Since 2015, Bob Gibson has served as the Chief Digital Officer for IQPC, which is the parent company of Enterprise Mobility Exchange. Gibson is responsible for all company-wide digital initiatives. Although he is currently focused on developing a mobile networking application, Gibson took the time to answer some questions in Enterprise Mobility Exchange's Member Spotlight.
1. Android or iOS: Android, Google Pixel.
2. My favorite free time activity is: Playing music with my kids.
3. If I could be anything I would be: A National Geographic photographer.
4. If I could travel in time, it would be to: 1509, to meet Leonardo da Vinci.
5. The fad or trend I hope comes back: Grunge music.
6. Irrational fear: Claustrophobia.
7. If I could only eat one meal for the rest of my life, it would be: New York strip steak, garlic mashed potatoes, sautéed spinach and a glass of red wine.
8. If I could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, I would have a good chance at winning medal for: Drinking coffee.
9. The business/technology buzzword I am most tired of hearing is: Software as a service.
10. Last book I read: "Launch" by Jeff Walker.