Webinar: Extending The Back-Office To Remote Workers With Mobile Micro Apps
Learn how the use of mobile micro apps is allowing remote workers to have the same capabilities as those sitting in headquarters.
The promise of enterprise mobility is to make for a more agile, responsive and productive organization. Yet, when it comes to arming a remote workforce with the critical workflows they need, the biggest challenge lies with giving them secure access to their existing back-office applications.
KVC Health Systems, a leading agency in behavioral healthcare and child welfare has embarked on a strategic initiative to make their business applications as easy to use as consumer mobile apps. With a workforce constantly in the field, KVC Health Systems extended their back-office applications using micro apps – task-based mobile apps that are quick and easy to use.
Join this webinar to learn:
- How mobility helps accelerate response times of critical tasks to remote workers and managers
- How micro apps enhance workforce productivity and business agility
- Which mobile use cases to start with and why
- Mobility best practices for maximizing usage and adoption
- The latest technology for mobilizing back-office applications with rapid time-to-value