Engagement and Innovation Add New Dimension to Digital Commerce
CoreMedia, a specialist in digital experience, has announced a partnership with Perficient, a leading technology and management consulting firm, to accelerate the implementation of advanced omni-channel eCommerce projects, including mobile.
The partnership will leverage CoreMedia's next-generation digital engagement solution, CoreMedia LiveContext for IBM WebSphere Commerce. The solution is designed to address the urgent need in the retail eCommerce market for an intuitive, integrated solution which can build content-rich commerce experiences that inspire and inform shoppers across all channels and devices.
As leaders in delivering IBM Smarter Commerce solutions, Perficient the partnership with CoreMedia is a smart one, given their domain and industry expertise in delivering advanced eCommerce solutions to consumers.
"Perficient and CoreMedia are the perfect team," said Kevin Doyle, General Manager, IBM eCommerce Practice at Perficient. "Collectively, we possess a deep understanding of both digital transformation and IBM Smarter Commerce technologies, which makes us uniquely positioned to help customers overcome the technology and business barriers than inhibit innovation and reduce time-to-market."
As eCommerce expands in both scope and importance, new challenges emerge for companies hoping to provide unified customer experiences that deliver competitive advantages, increased revenue and stronger relationships with customers.
However, it is common for companies to have entirely separate teams and systems for managing brand/marketing content and their eCommerce systems. Success in this environment depends on the ability to seamlessly integrate siloed technologies, teams, and processes.
"Partnering with Perficient makes perfect sense for CoreMedia and our customers," said Glenn Conradt, VP of Global Marketing at CoreMedia. "Few other companies can match their level of knowledge and experience when it comes to advanced eCommerce projects."
Perficient aims to provide solutions that improve the entire commerce experience for consumers and business customers, such as:
- Customer Experience: Perficient's understanding of business needs coupled with extensive omni-channel technical capabilities, to offer customer experience management for mobile, eCommerce, customer service centres and web applications.
- Digital Commerce: Perficient looks to provide the digital commerce experiences consumers demand with a seamless combination of store, online, mobile and call centre operations that span the entire enterprise along with all vendors and partners.
- Customer Engagement: Perficient's customer engagement capabilities span experience design to mobile commerce, through the web and business analytics to ensure that every customer's eCommerce plan is delivering results.
CoreMedia LiveContext 2.0 allows businesses to leverage experiential commerce to connect customers with an engaging experience, through the seamless blending of brand, content and community resulting in increased visitor traffic, brand awareness, sales and customer loyalty. The three foundational components enterprises can leverage are:
- Visual Engagement: Design elements, including a mobile-first responsive and adaptive approach, to enable eCommerce and marketing professionals to design experiences that attract and engage shoppers.
- Immersive Content: Through product-aligned storytelling, eCommerce professionals can deliver inspirational, content-driven stories that are embedded with useful product information.
- Incremental Innovation: A grow-as-you-go approach means that operations won't be disrupted while evolving to experiential commerce. A fixed-price, rapid-deployment offering, aligned with tangible business value and delivered within as little as 10 weeks can be expected.