New UX Platform Brings Legacy Windows Apps From Past To Present
Sharing the news on a global stage, PowWow Mobile announced this week at VMworld US 2016 it has released SmartUX Platform for the Windows 10 ecosystem.
According to a press release from the event, PowWow Mobile’s new system can modernize legacy Windows and web applications by delivering native apps built for all of Microsoft’s Windows Platform.
The SmartUX Platform is designed to extend any Windows or web application, data source or workflow, whether it’s Windows 10, iOS, Android, or HTML5, and negates complexities commonly associated with legacy applications, the statement said.
According to the release, several benefits for the enterprise include:
- Rapidly transform legacy Windows and web application or workflow into a native mobile app in days
- Connect to any third-party data source, API or SQL to build new mobile-first apps
- Create Smart Apps that bring together multiple systems, data and logic into one simple mobile workflow
- Design modern mobile experiences seamlessly
- Run anywhere on any device and any operating system
- Deliver secure apps through integration with leading EMM platforms
To learn more about Enterprise Mobility Exchange and the latest in industry trends, sign up for the newsletter here.