Member Spotlight: Greg Steffine Of KeyBank
10 Things That Might Surprise You About KeyBank's SVP And Director Of The Business Intelligence And Analytics Competency Center
Greg Steffine has been empowering business leaders with the information they need to improve corporate performance for nearly three decades. Today, he serves as SVP and Director of the Business Intelligence & Analytics Competency Center for KeyBank — one of the United States’ largest bank-based financial services firms. Steffine is the author of the award-winning book "Hyper: Changing the Way You Think About, Plan, and Execute Business Intelligence for Real Results, Real Fast!" He is also serving as one of the featured speakers at Enterprise Mobility Exchange's Digital Transformation Online Summit. Despite having a lot on his plate, Steffine took the time to answer some questions in Enterprise Mobility Exchange's member spotlight.
1. Android or iOS? Android.
2. What is the most consequential technology ever invented? The printing press.
3. What is your favortie free-time activity? Playing the word game Probe with my family.
4. The most enjoyable part of my job: Every day, I get to work and interact with some of brightest people in banking.
5. The last book I read: "The Fifth Decade" by Dr. Deborah Wagner.
6. The fad or trend I hope comes back: Neighbors talking with neighbors.
7. If I could eat one meal for the rest of my life it would be: My wife’s chicken parmesan.
8. If I could travel in time, it would be: Around the year of 30 AD so I could experience the life, times, and teachings of Jesus Christ.
9. Oldest gadget I still use: My Timex wristwatch.
10. The business/technology buzzword I am most tired of hearing is: Big data.