Member Spotlight: David Chou Of Children's Mercy Hospital
10 Amazing Facts About Children's Mercy Hospital's Chief Information And Digital Officer
David Chou has served as the chief information and digital officer of Children's Mercy Hospital since 2016. His currently leading work initiative is to drive the use of data. Today, Chou is sharing some fascinating information about himself in Enterprise Mobility Exchange's Member Spotlight.
1. Android or iOS? iOS.
2. What is the best technology ever invented? iPhone .
3. My favorite free time activity is: Golf and driving fast cars .
4. If I could be anything I would be: An NBA player .
5. If I could travel in time, it would be to year: 1996, because that was the start of the dot-com boom .
6. The most enjoyable part of my job is: Creating great experiences using technology .
7. The job I would be terrible at is: Anything involving manual labor .
8. Dream car: Bugatti .
9. If I could only eat one meal for the rest of my life, it would be: Tacos .
10. The business/technology buzzword I am most tired of hearing is: Digital disruption.