How Mobility is Having an Impact on Modern Businesses
Interview with Suhas Uliyar, VP of Mobile Strategy and Product Management at Oracle, talks about key trends, main drivers and big game changers in mobility.
Suhas Uliyar is the Vice President of Mobile Strategy and Product Management at Oracle. Suhas is a 19-year mobile industry veteran, currently responsible for driving Oracle’s mobile strategy. He is known as a visionary, strategist and a technology evangelist, with experience designing and developing enterprise mobile applications, middleware and tools.
In this interview with Enterprise Mobility Exchange Suhas discusses:
- Key trends impacting enterprise mobility and the market
- Main drivers for businesses investing in mobility going into 2016
- What approach business leaders should take to strategically implement cloud solutions in their existing infrastructures
- The most prominent challenges within enterprise mobility – and advice to help overcome these
- What sets Oracle apart from other solutions providers by adding genuine value to a business through mobility and other technology
- Which big game changer in mobility we could be looking back at an talking about in 2 to 3 years time