Week In The Life: Jim Degliumberto, CIO, Southeastrans
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
Overseeing the day-to-day information technology operations for a growing healthcare company is no easy task. Jim Degliumberto, Chief Information Officer for Southeastrans, Inc., knows the daily grind firsthand.
From moving the organization into the cloud to working closely with everyone from developers to board room decision-makers, Degliumberto has his hand in virtually all aspects of the business. In this “Week In The Life” column, learn more about his daily workflow and how the CIO is progressing the business each week.
View previous “Week In The Life” columns:
- Ryan Fay, Global CIO for ACI Specialty Benefits
- Bob Turner, CISO for University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Herman Brown, CIO of City and County of San Francisco District Attorney’s Office
- Rizwan Jan, CISO, Henry M. Jackson Foundation For Medical Research
- Rebecca Wynn, CISO for Matrix Medical Network
Download this column to learn more about Jim Degliumberto.
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.