Mobile Printing Made Easy
Effective mobile print solutions have been in short supply but EveryonePrint claims they have launched a solid mobile print solution for enterprise with version 4.1 of their leading mobile print software solution. EveryonePrint provides organizations of all sizes the ability to print from their notebooks or mobile devices with extreme ease. Version 4.1 develops and expands on the usability, high security and functionality associated with the software.
Tavs Dalaa, CTO EveryonePrint, explains, "EveryonePrint 4.1 is a major release enhancing mobile printing for enterprises. We have optimized the software and 4.1 includes specific features for those organizations using MDM and EMM systems to ensure simple and full integration to the existing corporate print network."
Highlights of version 4.1 include:
• New MDM AirPrint feature - print with ease from Apple iOS devices across very large and complex environments using the new EveryonePrint MDM AirPrint feature. Print is enabled within minutes across multiple locations, with high levels of security and controls, and full integration to the existing corporate print environment
• Support for XenMobile MDM - deploy and manage the EveryonePrint iOS and Android Apps using popular mobile device management (MDM) or enterprise mobility management (EMM) systems. Support for AirWatch, Good and MobileIron, and now also support for XenMobile
• Single sign-on for MDM solutions - EveryonePrint Apps pushed to mobile devices using MDM solution now supports single sign-on, so App is automatically configured and logged on for user; no lengthy authorization delays
• Customers using EveryonePrint standalone, can now use the HP MFP panel display to release their print jobs
• Expanded API for automation and integration - use EveryonePrint API to automate large scale deployments or open EveryonePrint up for customer's or third party applications to send print jobs directly into EveryonePrint using the API's.
"Version 4.1 enables simple installations for even the most large and complex organization, while still retaining the highest levels of security," Dalaa continues. "This version release will help ensure our business continues to grow in strength. We have recently opened a US office in New Jersey and have expanded our business in this market. There is a great demand in the US for high security, mobile printing with advanced features, and so EveryonePrint has been very well received."