Enterprise Mobility Transformation Exchange 2018 Post-Event Report
Attendees Reveal Top Areas Of Investment And Biggest Challenges
Dozens of IT leaders attended the 2018 Enterprise Mobility Transformation Exchange in Carlsbad, California on November 7-8. In case you missed the Exchange, a new post event report detailing everything that happened has just been published and is available for download.
What Happened at The Enterprise Mobility Transformation Exchange?
2018 was one of the most exciting years in IT. Although mobility is still a significant initiative for enterprises, there are also emerging technological solutions that can’t be ignored. New innovations in cloud computing, artificial intelligence (A.I.), cyber security, and big data have transformed entire industries.
The Enterprise Mobility Transformation Exchange reflected the impact of those cutting edge technologies in the digital workplace, with informative sessions and workshops on numerous subjects. Among the highlights from the exchange:
- A panel discussion on the challenges of integration across mobile and emerging technologies to break down the silos of the digital workplace, with analysts Eric Klein and Tony Rizzo.
- A presentation on leveraging a robust security strategy, with Check Point’s Tomer Greenbaum.
- A presentation on delivering wow enterprise mobility experiences, with Ulta Beauty’s Joe Rago.
- A presentation on harnessing the power of virtual reality (VR) to train employees, with Walmart’s Aaron Kimbrough.
- The presentation of the first ever Mobie Awards, Enterprise Mobility Exchange’s recognition of notable enterprises and the outstanding technological achievements they’ve made on their journey to digital transformation.
Over 170 one-to-one pre-scheduled business meetings occurred at the Exchange. There were also two lively drink receptions, including a Hollywood themed night.
One of our favorite events from 2018 — the Hollywood themed drink reception at the Enterprise Mobility Transformation Exchange. pic.twitter.com/6Bx4HwUiAC— Enterprise Mobility (@mobilityxchange) December 24, 2018
Who Attended The Enterprise Mobility Transformation Exchange?
Attendees to the Exchange were from many industries, including 20% in healthcare, 16% in financial services, 13% in manufacturing, and 11% in travel/transportation. Some of the organizations in attendance included American Airlines, Coca-Cola, New York Life, and The Walt Disney Company.
“Great event to network with other digital practitioners and share experiences,” said a Vice President Regional Product Owner from De Lage Landen. “Great opportunity to gain insights into use case scenarios in other industries that may be transportable to our own.”
A Deep Dive Into Priorities, Challenges
Before the Exchange, attendees were surveyed about their biggest enterprise mobility and digital transformation initiatives for the next 6-18 months. The survey also included their biggest challenges, top areas of investments, and the number of mobile workers per organization. Download the post-event report to discover those statistics and to learn about everything that happened at the Exchange.