Member Spotlight: Gabor Broda Of Edelman
10 Fascinating Things About Edelman’s Mobile Support ExpertAdd bookmark
Gabor Broda is the Mobile Support Assistant for public relations company Edelman. His current top work initiative is to negotiate the next business mobile contract to make sure it is full of value and covers every case scenario. Broda recently took the time to answer some questions in Enterprise Mobility Exchange's Member Spotlight.
1. What is the best technology ever invented? Electricity. It unquestionably moved mankind forward in every way.
2. If I could be anything I would be: An astronaut. I was always fascinated by space. Elon, if you read this, shoot me out to Mars!
3. If I could travel in time, it would be to the year: 1890, because I really want to meet and talk with Nikola Tesla.
4. The most enjoyable part of my job is: “Thank you.” I love to hear that. It means that I did something well again. Nothing beats that.
5. The fad or trend I hope comes back: True innovation in the mobile industry.
6. Irrational fear: Crowded public places. I just hate them.
7. The most useless product around today: Smartwatches.
8. If I could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, I would have a good chance at winning medal for: Sleeping.
9. The business/technology buzzword I am most tired of hearing is: BYOD.
10. Oldest gadget I still use: Common sense.