Member Spotlight: Jon Kent Of Cox Communications
10 Interesting Facts About Cox Communications' Manager of Field Service Mobility
For the past three years, Jon Kent has served as the manager of field service mobility for Cox Communications. In his role, Kent is the advocate for field teams and strives to provide them the best mobile application and hardware experience possible. Today, Kent is sharing some interesting details about himself in our Member Spotlight,
1. Android or iOS? iOS, for now.
2. What is the best technology ever invented? The internet.
3. If I could be anything I would be... A full-time volunteer to community charities.
4. If I could travel in time, it would be... to the year 1860 so I could alter the use of and dependency on fossil fuels, in place for hydro, geothermal, solar, wind, and other renewable sources of energy.
5. The fad or trend I hope comes back: Paying it forward.
6. If I could only eat one meal for the rest of my life, it would be: Any fish taco from South Beach Bar & Grill in Ocean Beach, San Diego.
7. Last book I read? "I Can’t Make This Up" by Kevin Hart .
8. If I could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, I would have a good chance at winning a medal for: Binge watching a television series.
9. The business/technology buzzword I am most tired of hearing is: Disruption (when the technology is not actually disruptive).
10. Oldest gadget I still use? VCR to show my kids old movies I can’t find on DVD.