Member Spotlight: Tony Rizzo Of TechnoLoggia Research
10 Fascinating Things About TechnoLoggia Research's Managing Research Partner
Tony Rizzo has been at the forefront of leading edge technology since he first gained access to Arpanet back in 1980. He was at the forefront of local area networking, an early user of Andreesan’s pre-Netscape browser, and an internet, mobility and internet of things (IoT) research pioneer. He currently drives digital transformation research through TechnoLoggia Research. Rizzo took the time to answer 10 intriguing questions about himself in Enterprise Mobility Exchange's Member Spotlight.
1. Android or IoS? What is Android?
2. What is the best technology ever invented? SONOS Wireless Speaker System.
3. My favorite free time activity is: Jazz guitar.
4. If I could be anything I would be: A member of the Wall Street Journal Editorial Board.
5. What is your current #1 work initiative? Delivering on the promise of enterprise cybersecure Digital Transformation through my TechnoLoggia Research projects and consulting work.
6. If I could travel in time, it would be to year _____ because: 2030. We are now in an incredible age of hyper-invention, In just over a decade, we’ll have achieved capabilities we could only dreamed would be around by 2060 only a few short years ago (2130 would be awesome as well).
7. Dream car: Latest gas-powered Porsche 911 Turbo Carrera…of course!
8. If I could only eat one meal for the rest of my life, it would be: Absolutely fresh, just made smoked mozzarella from Alleva Diary in Little Italy, New York City.
9. Last book I read: "Jack & Coke" — a political mystery thriller by first time author Jimmy Haight, a young whippersnapper friend and former research colleague.
10. Oldest gadget I still use: There are actually two — my revered HP 41c calculator (RPN programming!) and my ancient Sony 8mm video camera (the only way to watch my original unconverted 8mm home videos).
See Related: Member Spotlight: Jon Kent Of Cox Communications