Securing, Managing & Transforming The Mobile Enterprise
The enterprises looking to get digital transformation right know mobility is a key pillar in that movement, and are taking the next steps in becoming mobile-first, and ultimately mobile-only.
That’ll be the main focus of the Enterprise Mobility Transformation Exchange, a two-day event set for November 9-10 in San Diego, California at the Hilton Resort & Spa, Mission Bay. Attendees will be able to meet with solution providers in a closed-door setting and learn from peers and practitioners in the industry to network and benchmark with one another.
The two-day agenda is packed with various topics and sessions, including key themes of discussions focused on mobile security, mobile apps, IoT, and mobility management.
Adding to the sessions are speakers from some of the largest companies in the world to present their expertise and case studies focused on mobile innovation.
Speakers and their organizations include:
- VP of Technology, Chicago Cubs
- Principal Security Architect, UPS
- CISO, University of Wisconsin
- VP of Engineering, Visa
- Center of Excellence Leader, DuPont
- Director of Innovation, San Diego International Airport
- IT Fellow-Digital Transformation, T-Mobile
- Solutions Architect, Marriott
Session topics will range from the implementation of device management systems to determining internal threats. Agenda items include:
- Simplifying Application Security In a Complex IT Environment
- Deliver Mobile Innovation With API Excellence
- Do You Need A Mobile Center of Excellence?
- Transforming The Field With Mobile Networks And IoT Solutioning
To find out more about the upcoming event, agenda, and how to participate, go here. Find more information about previous events, testimonials, and videos with attendees by visiting the resource library here.