Week In The Life: Alaska Airlines Mobility Manager, Derek Chan
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
For nearly six years, the marathon of mobile transformation has been done in daily sprints by Derek Chan and his team at Alaska Airlines, who are creating a mobile-first culture at the popular company.
Chan, the Manager of Mobile & UX operations at Alaska Airlines, takes a week by week approach to his tasks and team projects. While meeting daily, the team engages in weeks-long projects, hackathons, collaboration events, and morning workouts to clear the mind before starting the work day.
Find out more about Chan and how he stands up his mobility team at Alaska Airlines in this installment of Enterprise Mobility Exchange’s Week In The Life Of column.
View previous “Week In The Life” columns:
- Ryan Fay, Global CIO for ACI Specialty Benefits
- Bob Turner, CISO for University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Herman Brown, CIO of City and County of San Francisco District Attorney’s Office
- Rizwan Jan, CISO, Henry M. Jackson Foundation For Medical Research
- Rebecca Wynn, CISO for Matrix Medical Network
- Jim Degliumberto, CIO for Southeastrans, Inc.
- Lisa Tuttle, CISO, SPX Corporation