FBI Security Expert to Keynote Security West Exchange
Enterprise Mobility Exchange announced that Nick Savage, Acting ASAC with the FBI will keynote the Security West Exchange taking place April 24-25 in Phoenix, AZ. Savage’s session, Defending You Attack Surface, will focus on the current challenges being faced when securing an entire enterprise as well as what the biggest concerns around security in an ever connected world are. The strategies being used to keep data and personnel safe and how departments can work across the enterprise to remain secure amongst many different silos and an increasingly mobile workforce will also be covered.
Savage will look at the importance of security as endpoints grow, and what security concerns will trend across all industries in the coming year.
Included in this much anticipated presentation will be:
- Establishing how to build an effective defense and information assurance framework to secure all of your touch points
- Identifying the key challenges and best practice when accommodating a larger attack surface to ensure you remain agile and are complying with regulatory obligations
- Determining how to efficiently leverage technologies in order to better visualise attacks, such as targeted hacks and APTs
- Determining how to detect and manage web components, third party software and shadow IT to eradicate the common internet elements that increase your risk of a breach from your internet facing assets
- The Enterprise Mobility Exchange: Security West Coast is an invitation only event for senior level executives who are responsible for the mobile security within their organization. To learn more about the event, see the entire agenda and request an invitation, please visit the site here.