Top 10 Enterprise Mobility Articles of 2016
As we look back at 2016 in the enterprise mobility space the market has continued to evolve, IoT, wearables, AR, VR are becoming an increasing focal point for many. However, there is much that has not changed: BYOD continues to be a topic of discussion, especially in highly regulated industries that have not yet made the leap, security remains a top concern for most of our audience and overall enterprise mobility management remains a hot topic.
At Enterprise Mobility Exchange we have covered all of these topics and more through articles, case studies, Market Reports, research reports, survey data and white papers. Out of all of that content, the following are the top 10 pieces which received the most traffic.
1. Mobile Applications: What's Next for Enterprises? In this report we looked at how the mobile app market has evolved over the past year and how to gain the most value from mobile apps.
2. The Emergence of Chatbots in the Enterprise As companies from KLM Airlines to Taco Bell, Sephora, Whole Foods and Expedia, have rolled out chatbots for consumers, but is there a place for them in the enterprise?
3. Looking Ahead to 2016: The Enterprise Mobility Exchange Analyst Insight Report This report, authored in December 2015 by VDC, explored some of the key opportunities and requirements for organizations investing in enterprise mobility applications in 2016, as well as the challenges that were ahead and how mobility leaders could overcome them. Take a look at our 2017 report just released: Looking Ahead to 2017: The Enterprise Mobility Exchange Analyst Insight Report.
4. The Future of OS: What’s Your Mobile Strategy? As a widely supported mobile operating system for enterprises came to the end of its functional life, this report delved into the migration path and what needed to be considered.
5. Mobility Tech 2020: Mobile First - the Trends and Challenges Driving the Industry Forward in the Next 5 Years A long-term outlook on the biggest drivers of change within the Enterprise Mobility industry and a best-practice guide for IT leaders to help them leverage the available opportunities.
6. Exploring the Need for Enterprise Mobility Management Solutions: What Does EMM Really Mean? In this market report, Enterprise Mobility Exchange discussed how EMM will continue to be crucial for overcoming challenges such as growing mobile workforces and greater use of mobile devices, an increasing demand for mobile business channels, and the growing importance of mobile applications overtaking corporate legacy systems.
7. Grow The Enterprise, Risk Security: Mayhem In A Mobile World Released in August 2016, this report covered the balance between increased mobilization of the enterprise while remaining secure. What planning, tools and processes need to be considered?
8. Enhancing the Customer Experience: Connected Devices for Field Service Workflows This white paper covered such topics as how equipping field service workers with proper mobile technology boosts productivity and efficiency, how much organizations are planning to spend on technology upgrades in the current year and where and why enterprises are implementing IoT strategies.
9. Enterprise Mobility: Challenges And Solutions In 2016 Enterprise Mobility Exchange surveyed our audience of senior mobility professionals to find out what issues were challenging them. The data we obtained gave an industry-wide viewpoint, allowing you to determine how your company might overcome some of the most prominent challenges within the space.
10. EMM: Defeating The Mobile Security Challenge By drawing on our extensive network of senior mobility leaders, we examined the main threats within enterprise mobile security and assessed the importance of Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) as a solution.
And there you have it, the articles and reports that appealed to our readers the most in 2016. Not a big surprise that top areas of interest include security, EMM and what’s on the horizon in the enterprise mobility industry. We hope that you find our information of value and appreciate that you turn to us for your enterprise mobility content.
From the entire Enterprise Mobility Exchange team, we wish you a very Happy Holiday, a great start to the New Year and we hope to continue to serve your content needs next year and beyond!