Member Spotlight: Dr. Rebecca Wynn Of Matrix Medical Network
10 Interesting Facts About Matrix Medical Network's DPO - Senior DirectorAdd bookmark
Since 2017, Dr. Rebecca Wynn has served as the Head of Information Security and Data Protection Officer (DPO) - Senior Director for Matrix Medical Network. As an expert in enterprise cybersecurity and privacy, she was named Cybersecurity Professional of the Year in 2017. Wynn took the time to answer some questions in Enterprise Mobility Exchange's Member Spotlight.
1. What is the best technology ever invented? Printing press since the 1430s — amazing how far it has come.
2. My favorite free time activity is: Sleeping, playing trombone, and exciting sports, such as scuba diving and sky diving.
3. If I could be anything, I would be: 25 pounds lighter and a healthier version of me.
4. If I could travel in time, it would be to the year _____ because: 2006, to stop my mom's cancer, and it ultimately cost her her life.
5. The most enjoyable part of my job is: Variety. There is something new all the time — otherwise I would be bored.
6. Dream car: 2018 Polaris Slingshot SLR LE.
7. The fad or trend I hope comes back: Wholesome television programs.
8. If I could only eat one meal for the rest of my life, it would be: Gluten-Free pancakes or pizza.
9. Last book I read: "You Can't Send a Duck to Eagle School: And Other Simple Truths of Leadership"
10. The most useless product around today: The pet rock. It was "invented" in 1975 and you can still buy on Amazon! ... with a walking leash!!!