Week In The Life: Aetna Security Innovator, Brian Heemsoth
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
The security landscape for all organizations is a 24/7 cycle, and one that must be tended to constantly. In no place is that more important than the healthcare industry, where hackers can fetch the highest price tags for patient data.
For Brian Heemsoth, Director of Global Security Innovation at Aetna, predictability is a moving target, with no day posing the same challenges as the one before it. In this installment of Enterprise Mobilty Exchange’s Week In The Life column, Heemsoth breaks down what an average week looks like in his role with the healthcare giant, and why mobile and information security’s dynamic nature keeps him on his toes.
Download the column to learn more.
View previous “Week In The Life” columns:
- Ryan Fay, Global CIO for ACI Specialty Benefits
- Bob Turner, CISO for University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Herman Brown, CIO of City and County of San Francisco District Attorney’s Office
- Rizwan Jan, CISO, Henry M. Jackson Foundation For Medical Research
- Rebecca Wynn, CISO for Matrix Medical Network
- Jim Degliumberto, CIO for Southeastrans, Inc.
- Lisa Tuttle, CISO, SPX Corporation
- Derek Chan, Manager of Mobile & UX, Alaska Airlines