Week In The Life: Lisa Tuttle, CISO, SPX Corporation
Overseeing the day-to-day information security operations for a global HVAC infrastructure supplier company is no easy task. Lisa Tuttle, Chief Information Security Officer for SPX Corporation, knows the daily grind firsthand.
In her capacity, Tuttle has her hand in virtually all aspects of the business, including bringing security-minded perspectives to the technology, operational, legal and financial branches of SPX. Her unique insight and technical knowledge helps improve operations each week.
Find out more about Lisa Tuttle's daily workflow and how the CISO is progressing the business.
View previous “Week In The Life” columns:
- Ryan Fay, Global CIO for ACI Specialty Benefits
- Bob Turner, CISO for University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Herman Brown, CIO of City and County of San Francisco District Attorney’s Office
- Rizwan Jan, CISO, Henry M. Jackson Foundation For Medical Research
- Rebecca Wynn, CISO for Matrix Medical Network
- Jim Degliumberto, CIO for Southeastrans, Inc.
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.