The key pillar of digital transformation is in the palm of your hand – literally. Enterprise mobility is no longer an option for organizations tinkering with the idea of new technology – it’s essential to create competitive advantage. Many companies around the world are harnessing this opportunity and separating themselves from the pack.
Welcome to The Mobies, Enterprise Mobility Exchange’s inaugural awards highlighting companies for excellence in mobilization and digital transformation.
We believe practitioners in the enterprise mobility space should be applauded for their continual efforts in digitizing businesses to make the future of work more productive and employees more efficient. Without the transformation of legacy systems into mobile platforms, well, we’d all be stuck sitting at a giant desktop computer tethered to the wall. And for that, you deserve a Mobie.
Mobie Awards Categories:
- Largest Successful Cloud Migration
- Most Effective App Integration
- Largest and Most Successful Security Initiative
- Best Use Of Innovative Mobile Technology
Does your company – or one you’ve partnered with – have a strong case to be made for one of the categories above? If so, submit a nomination by downloading the form, completing and emailing with all required collateral to Dorene.Rettas@EnterpriseMobilityExchange.com. Our panel of judges, which consists of our esteemed Editorial Advisory Board members, will survey all nominees and vote on which company proves it deserves a Mobie. Awards will be distributed at the Enterprise Mobile Transformation Exchange in San Diego from November 10 to 12.
How does an enterprise go about achieving the status of Mobie recipient? It’s not easy, but we also know you’ve put in endless hours of blood, sweat, tears, and tech to get to this point – so now we want to hear your story.
Who Can Enter?
In order to submit a nomination for a particular Mobie category, the following criterion must be met:
- Company size of at least 50 employees
- Entries submitted by June 15, 2018
- Written use case detailing company’s challenge, technology implementation, and realized ROI (could be in terms of time or money). We love hearing your stories, but our judges prefer this to be kept to less than 1,000 words. See submission form PDF
- Use cases must have been completed in FY2017 (Between 1.1.17 and 12.31.17). Please detail what date the project began and when it was deemed complete.
- Any other supporting information – details, data, etc. – that will help your story stand out and help our judges make their decision.
Submission & Judging Dates
- Submission period begins April 15, 2018
- Submission period ends June 15, 2018
- Judging takes place between July 1 and July 15, 2018
- Winners announced November 2018
Our panel of judges – which can be seen here – will assess all entries across all four categories. They’ll evaluate the use case for a discernable challenge, success in terms of completion, and how return on investment was realized. Our judges are comprised of c-level executives who’ve likely gone through many of these transformations themselves – so feel free to speak their language. All judges are independent of one another and will not confer on any outcomes. Each submission will be given a point total from each judge; the overall highest average will be the Mobie Award Recipient. In the event of a tie, the top two submissions will then be re-evaluated and re-scored until a single winner is named. A points scale will be used to rate each submission, and judges will determine their findings based on the following:
- Amount of time the project took to complete
- Scope of challenges overcome
- Overall strategy and execution
- Realized ROI (time, money, increased productivity)
Confidentiality & Your Data
By submitting your nomination to Enterprise Mobility Exchange, you are agreeing to editorial use of your company’s case study. A report highlighting the Mobie Award Recipients will be produced in November 2018 as well. Don’t worry, someone from our editorial staff will contact you before anything is published.
Winners will be announced November 12, 2018 at the Enterprise Mobility Transformation Exchange in San Diego, California. Of course, we’d love for you to join us at a great event with your peers in the enterprise mobility space. Email Dorene.Rettas@EnterpriseMobilityExchange.com for more information about the event and how you can be present when named a Mobie Award Recipient.