Week In The Life: Jim Degliumberto, CIO, Southeastrans
Overseeing the day-to-day information technology operations for a growing healthcare company is no easy task. Jim Degliumberto, Chief Information Officer for Southeastrans, Inc., knows the daily grind firsthand.
From moving the organization into the cloud to working closely with everyone from developers to board room decision-makers, Degliumberto has his hand in virtually all aspects of the business. In this “Week In The Life” column, learn more about his daily workflow and how the CIO is progressing the business each week.
View previous “Week In The Life” columns:
- Ryan Fay, Global CIO for ACI Specialty Benefits
- Bob Turner, CISO for University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Herman Brown, CIO of City and County of San Francisco District Attorney’s Office
- Rizwan Jan, CISO, Henry M. Jackson Foundation For Medical Research
- Rebecca Wynn, CISO for Matrix Medical Network
Download this column to learn more about Jim Degliumberto.